Thursday, January 21, 2016

Quick update about a couple of things.

First: my next writing project turned out to be a short story for the MGE wiki contest. I have the draft written, I just need to get it under the 5000 word limit. Should have that done in a couple days or so.

Second: Someone uploaded the raws of the Cheshire Doujin and I'm not sure if anyone else is planning on translating it, so I'm going to go ahead and start on that. I'll have to learn how to clean pages since it hasn't already been done, but as far as scan quality, it's pretty good, if a bit large (the whole thing is about 4.5 GB).

That's what's going on for now. Also got confirmation that my doujin order shipped, so another week and a half to three weeks and I'll have it. Next writing project still unknown, but I'm fairly sure it will be Not the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment