Sunday, January 10, 2016

Well, it's been a month and some things have happened, so it's time for another blog post.

First off, I have finished my next 25,000 word milestone on my novel. Whoopie! It took about 2 and a half months which is longer than I would've liked, but I got it done.

So the big question is, what's coming up next?

Just as always, I'm not completely sure, but I've got some ideas. Here's what I'm considering for right now (in no particular order):

1) Finish Not the Fall (I know I keep saying I want to do this then put it off, but that's not because I don't want to do it, it's because I can only choose to do so many things)
2) Another chapter of the dragon bounty hunter story, Fly High or Not At All. It would be similar to the first in that it would be its own complete story, allowing me to leave it alone or continue with a third chapter some other time if I felt like it. I wasn't really expecting to continue this at all, but I've had some ideas crop up and I might want to use them.
3) Something else. A trade? A one-off? I dunno. I've put a lot of thought into the first two options so I sincerely doubt this will happen, but who knows? It might.

Now that's for right now. I'll start on whatever I decide either Monday or Tuesday. However, I don't want to stop translating doujins so I plan on doing another one of those when I get the chance. There's nothing out there right now I want to translate, but I have ordered 2 from a guy who will courier them and scan them for me, so if nothing pops up, I'll be translating one or both of those. If the cheshire doujin is uploaded untranslated, I will certainly be working on that. (It's also one of the 2 I ordered. So if it shows up online, I may have wasted a little bit of money, but if it doesn't, I know for sure that I'll have it in another 3-4 weeks.)

That's all for now. I'll probably post another update when my plans are more concrete and I have something to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment