Saturday, January 23, 2016

Things are moving along. Here's what's happening at this moment:

I'm writing a contest entry for the MGE wiki contest. Rough draft is done, editing next, then I'll be submitting it. Probably won't post it until the contest is over, but don't know for sure about that yet. I had a little trouble keeping it under the 5000 word limit but I think what I've got is good.

The Cheshire doujin, "Monstergirl Encyclopedia Damage Report: Cheshire's Welcome to Wonderland", has been cleaned and is ready for me to translate and typeset. I'm assuming no one else has already started to do this so that's what I'm working on. It's 25 pages total with 20 of that being actual content (not front/back cover, afterword, etc). As far as volume of work, KC has written a bit more text in this than the average doujin, so that will slow things a little, but he's also pretty good about keeping text in speech bubbles, which makes my life easier. Depending on how much of my time I put into this, I could have it done as quickly as a week or as slow as three. We'll see.

Next up I believe I'll be continuing Not the Fall. However, I also have a doujin coming in from Japan that has been neither scanned nor translated and I will probably want to work on translating part of it when it comes in. Not the Fall will probably take a backseat to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment