Sunday, March 1, 2015

It seems I goofed a bit. When I submitted the final chapter of P&L to Literotica, I had a 1-sentence "see my member page for more" at the end of it. Checking Literotica's submission guidelines, I didn't see any rules about self-promotion, but as I hadn't seen it in anyone else's stories, I figured I'd just direct people to my blurb on Literotica, and from there they could find a link to this blog. Surely they wouldn't object to pointing people to their own site?

Well, actually, yes. I saw today they rejected the submission because there's no self-promotion allowed in stories. I checked their guidelines again but didn't see anything about it. I'm not going to stress too much about it, as Literotica has never been the most organized site, but it does mean another 3-7 day wait until you see it show up.

As far as translations go, Monkue Nabe is going along fine. Typesetting for the first story is a little more troublesome than I thought it would be, but Setouchi doesn't write much text on any given page, so the typesetting hasn't slowed me down much. The translation's been surprisingly frustrating. Usually I can take a good guess at what a sentence is going to say before I get it typed in and start using translation aides, but I haven't been able to do that so much here. I think the character from the first story is using some slang, but I know absolutely no slang in Japanese, so I'm having to slog through it with what makes sense in the context. Again, though, I don't see this slowing me down much. You can see the progress on the sidebar, as always.

Starting 2-23
Mo: 1081
Tu: 1004
We: 0 (editing/submitted)
Th: 0
Fri: 8 pages
Sat: 3 pages
Sun: 3 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment