Sunday, March 15, 2015

This week I finished up Beyond the End 8/Monkue Nabe. Took 10 days in all, better than I expected. You can find the finished translation on sadpanda.

I mentioned some future ideas for stories in last week's post, but those are still a little ways off. First, I need to finish up It's Not the Fall That Kills You. I'll also be writing more of the dragongirl short every now and then when I have time and ideas. I'm not entirely sure how long Not the Fall will end up being. My original idea was to keep it at 12 chapters, and based on my history of predicting length, it'll probably end up closer to 15 or 16. Hopefully I can release a chapter ever weekend, but I'm not promising anything. It'll be done when it's done.

After that, well, I'm still most interested in the futuristic researcher story idea, and it still seems feasible, but I can't say anything for sure. I'll keep you updated as I figure things out.

Mo: 4 pages
Tu: 3 pages
We: 3 pages
Th: 8 pages
Fri: 5 pages
Sat: 11 pages
Sun: -

1 comment:

  1. I kinda like your researcher idea, it's sorta like CaptainCanukimerican's Return To Earth series but from a different point of view.

    ReplyDelete